If you are ready to make a change and a commitment to do the work, I will help to empower you. I will be honest, direct and gently challenging, as you seek to regain your "best self.” I can assist you with enhancing your own natural strength and resilience and improve your ability to manage life’s stressors. Sometimes, circumstances may seem overwhelming and too daunting to manage alone. With support and guidance, such challenges can be managed.
Education & Training
- Pacifica Graduate Institute - Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Antioch University, Los Angeles, CA - M.A. in Clinical Psychology
- California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA – School Psychology Program
- Pre-doctoral Training - Western State Hospital, Tacoma, WA
- Postdoctoral Training - Reiss-Davis Child Study Center, Los Angeles, CA
- License No. and State: PSY27575 California
- Treatment Modalities: Psychodynamic Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Solution-Focused Treatment.
Your Next Step
You are not alone. Please allow me to utilize my years of education, training and experience to offer you the highest standard of care. I approach my work with compassion, kindness, warmth and professionalism and am here to provide support during difficult times.